1. To develop new, innovative and multidisciplinary approaches of learning in context of disabled persons job placement services (JPS).
2. To identify the suitable disabled person assessment on employability issues to support more effective JPS in matters of providing better counselling in labour market integration.
3. To develop a learning programme focus on improving JPS professionals key transversal and professional competencies.
4. To create a disabled person JPS communication toolkit to increase employers engagement and job mediation services effectiveness.
5. Pilot the JPS model supporting about 96 unemployed disabled persons finding suitable job place and retaining it, increasing the learning curve and productivity of both employers and placed employees.
6. Setup a learning network platform focus on exchange of good practices, mutual development and lobbying on disabled persons employability.
All the project plan was defined to achieve this results. It includes intellectual outputs, multiplier events or learning, training & teaching activities & indicators of achievement description.